4/21/2007

What our Guests say about us

Here, you can read some extracts from the e-mails that our guests send to us after their stay here at our place.
We hope we can add more and more such inspiring comments.


"I want to thank you for your hospitality while I stayed with you! Thank you for my room and for your help while I was there. I will never forget watching my first Italian soccer game with both of you!".
(Maryann, San Francisco, USA)

We have been thoroughly enjoying Rome and all it has to offer, including your lovely home! Thank you for making our stay so comfortable.
(Kalpana, New York, USA)

"Hi there! Thanks for everything. I had an unforgettable time! The room was absolutely perfect - totally stress-free!".
(Michael, Portland, USA)

"Now that I've returned and somewhat settled, I wanted to take the time to thank-you for your hospitality while I stayed in Rome. You have a great site and the potential for many more visitors. (granted you might not want many more visitors) ".
(John, Madison, USA)

"Tschau, Emi & Julia! That's the first email that we wrote after our homecoming. We want you to know that we will never forget our first trip to Rome, and especially our stay at your beautiful home. And what a memorable stay it has been! We look forward for our second holiday in Rome, and we hope we will be able to spend it at your home again! Forza Roma!".
(Bettina & Guido, Koblenz, GERMANY)

"There are places that I'll remember forever... and Rome is one of those places. I want to thank you for making my stay in the Eternal City so enjoyable, and for all the tips and assistence you gave me. My Viaggio in Italia was terrific, and I loved your house. Hope to be back soon".
(Delfina, Barcelona, SPAIN)

"Hey Emiliano, I got back to Baltimore last night after one of the longest days I have had in a long time. I would like to thank you and Julia for providing me a homebase for my Roman adventures. I had a fantastic time and I loved your city".
(Lincoln, Baltimore, USA)

"Emiliano, I just came across your address among my papers, and wanted to write and tell you how much we enjoyed getting to know you and julia and how much we enjoyed our stay in your apt".
(Cecelia and Brad, New York City, USA)

"Emiliano and Julia. It was indeed a priviledge and an honor to be in your home and to meet your awesome friends and some of your family. I feel truly enriched for having met you, and eagerly look forward to seeing you again later this year. You are always welcome in my home, if and when you ever should come to California.Hope to hear from you soon".
(Louie, San Francisco, USA)

"We had such a wonderful stay in Rome. It's been very nice to meet you and we look forward to our next stay".
(Sarah & Donald, USA)

"It was my first time booking a room on the Internet and I was quite apprehensive. But the room and the hospitality exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be back".
(Todd, Adelaide, AUSTRALIA)

"Emi and Julia, as I said on the first day, your home is gorgeous. And three weeks later, I think exactly the same: just gorgeous! I want to say Grazie again to you for making me feel so at home. I will recommend it to anyone who I know is coming to Rome for a holiday".
(Fons, Rotterdam, NETHERLANDS)

"Again, thank you for your wounderful hospitality during my Vacanze Romane and for all your efforts to arrange my visit. I look forward to my next trip to Rome! In that fortunate occasion, I hope I will have the chance to stay with you again. And... say hello to the kats!!"
(Kjell, Malmoe, SWEDEN)

"I have had a really wonderful time staying with you, and want to say thank you for making me feel so welcome and at home in your beautiful flat. You have both been so kind, and I hope to be able to return the favour soon".
(Sonja, Newcastle, UK)

"Now is for the first time, thanks to you and Julia that I know some real Romans as friends, and that makes my whole love affair with the city more special than ever. It makes me want to come back more often and to see the city through your native Roman eyes".
(Harley, Fresno, USA)

"I will remember Europe, Italy, Rome, and your house forever. Thank you again your hospitality and kindness".
(Shin, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA)

"Julia and Emi. Thank you so much for making our stay so wonderful... It was such a pleasure to meet you and we will take great memories home to LA. We can't wait to come back for our next visit!".
(Scott & Tara, Los Angeles, USA)

"Emy & Julia and the cats, we had a great time in Rome, and we loved being able to stay at your apartment. Have a great summer! Ciao"
(Matt & Marie, Toronto, CANADA)

"Dear Julia & Emiliano,We would like to thank you for your politeness and assistance. Thanks toit the time we have spent in Rome was so great. Every time we needed help you were ready to help us. It means a lot for us".
(Marta & Marcin, Warsaw, POLAND)

"Hi Emi & Julia, Thanks for having me stay at your place in Roma! I had a wonderful time! If you would like a recommendation for anyone who is staying at your place, please let me know and I will give them a positive review".
(Stephen, Atlanta, USA )

"Thanks for a great stay in beautiful Rome! If I'm back, I will try to book your place again".
(Tanya, Vancouver, CANADA)

"I just wanted to say thanks again for being wonderful hosts and having me in your wonderful city. I had a great time in Rome and its certainly the highlight of my summer. Take care of yourselves and hopefully I will see you again next summer if not sooner!"
(Runako, London, UK )

"I already miss Rome! Your home is really an 'oasis of peace' for a weary teacher that works around the clock! I hope I will see you soon!"
(Gerd, Munich, GERMANY)

"Dear Emi and Julia, thank you so much for everything, especially for giving me a home in Rome. I will miss you both. When I come back to Rome, I will email you for sure!"
(Ana, Los Angeles, USA)

"Thank again for making my trip one to remember and cherish! I've had so much fun living with you guys in Rome!"
(Naruemon, San Francisco, USA)

"We had a truly lovely time in your wonderful house, and you were really patient with us. We will never forget our Roman holidays and your superb hospitality. We hope to see you soon in Paris. And... give a kiss to the sweet cats!"
(Valérie & Alain, Paris, FRANCE)

No comments: